Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship CHEMIQUE ADHESIVE & SEALANTS LTD
You will assist the purchasing manager in identifying materials that need to be ordered, placing purchase orders, chasing deliveries and booking in stock on arrival.
Closing date: 11 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
03 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Running script in SQL Server Management Studio to identify what needs to be ordered
- Placing purchase orders by telephone and email
- Chasing deliveries by telephone and email
- Booking in stock on arrival
- Producing Excel reports at month end and sharing monthly movement of stock
- Stock value and monthly movement of some finished products
- Maintaining a record of customs clearance of imported goods
The training you will be getting
This is a level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship delivered over a period of 18 months.
You will be required to attend the training centre, In-Comm Training Services in Aldridge, WS9 8UG, on 2-day block release for 5 weeks
After this, an assessor will visit the apprentice at the company premises, one day per month, for the duration of the training.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
To become a purchasing assistant within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.