An exciting opportunity to join a growing property business. You will play a vital role in supporting the daily operations of the company. To develop skills, experience attitudes and competencies to provide an effective and efficient service to tenants and landlords whilst undertaking and completing a business administration apprenticeship.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2024
Initial hourly rate of £6.50 per hour. Potential of wage increases, in line with performance.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
03 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Admin Support
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence including emails and phone calls.
- Assist in managing office tasks such as data entry and document preparation.
- Update and manage the databases ensuring they are up to date at all times.
- Support where needed with tasks, chasing maintenance and helping make appointments.
- Support ongoing projects by coordinating tasks, tracking progress and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Maintain office supplies.
Customer service and Communication
- Serve as a point of contact for landlords and tenants.
- Address enquiries and direct issues to team members.
- Ensure queries and communications are dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with Purseglove’s standards.
- Relay messages and information accurately to the appropriate people.
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times.
- To gain a thorough understanding of Purseglove’s core values and working practices.
- To attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures including data confidentiality.
- Stay informed about relevant regulations and compliance requirements.
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, including Functional Skills if required.
This is a work based programme which means that all of your learning will take place on the site of your employment and within your contracted working hours. We host supporting workshops regularly throughout the apprenticeship which you can attend in person at our Derby Road campus or virtually via Microsoft Teams.
You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession.
You will experience a blended learning model.
You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential full-time employment and further training, upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 / A*-C) Essential
About the employer
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.