A prominent player in manufacturing and servicing rubber and plastics mixing machinery, Carter Brothers International, is seeking an enthusiastic Apprentice Fitter to join their team. This apprenticeship provides practical training and growth opportunities in mechanical fitting.
Closing date: 27 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
28 Dec 2023
06 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
Main Duties to Include:
- Learn and develop mechanical fitting skills.
- Assist in assembling, installing, and maintaining mechanical components.
- Prioritize health and safety adherence.
- Maintain clear communication within the team.
The training you will be getting
- Level 2 Engineering Operative Apprenticeship Standard
- Apprenticeship learning to take place in the workplace and with Rochdale Training, day release is to be confirmed with the Employer.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Once qualified, progression is offered to the correct candidate, this could be further training or career progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.