Fantastic opportunity to achieve a Customer Service Apprenticeship , working in friendly team serving customers and managing orders. If you love dealing with people face to face and enjoy being busy then get in touch - duties will include dealing with customers, taking and recording orders, food preparation and despatching orders.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2023
25 days holiday
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
08 Dec 2023
06 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Taking orders from customers, advising on options - including advising on ingredients, allergens, waiting times, portion size.
- Using the digital till system to take orders and payment
- Preparing customer orders - basic food preparation, full training will be given, no experience required.
- Despatching customer orders (eg putting order in suitable packaging for takeaway or home delivery)
- Storing ingredients suitably (in line with food safety requirements, full training given)
- Basic stock monitoring
The training you will be getting
The apprentice will work towards the Customer Service Practitioner Standard. This will be one day a month group training, and a 1-1 monthly training and review meeting with your allocated Training Consultant.
Functional skills: Maths and English training will be delivered if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Ongoing training and development will be supported and encouraged.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4 or C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.