This a fantastic opportunity to join a small family business in Brent Knoll that manufactures and produces Heavy Duty Industrial Cleaners. You will learn how to manufacture and produce most of their extensive range of products throughout your course.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2023
Pay structure will be reviewed at intervals based on performance and competence.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
02 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Basic use of and familiarisation with all tools and machines to be used.
- Site familiarisation and improve communication skills with all staff.
- Hand skills and job knowledge, with constant supervision from all skilled staff.
- Manufacturing, CAD, Electrical Drawings, Production
The training you will be getting
- You will achieve a level 2 engineering operative qualification upon completion.
- Functional skill maths and English if required.
- Training will take place one day a week at Strode College.
- Strode College will be managing the applications for this vacancy.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
As you progress, you will be able to bring your own ideas when you have a basic understanding of how and why processes are done currently. With the opportunity to work on projects to develop and move products forward in time.
There may be an opportunity for progression to level 3 for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.