This is an exciting opportunity to represent Bill's Kitchen in Ludlow, opened in Ludlow in 2021, with another in Hereford opend in 2002. Offering simple but excellent homemade food with counter service and great coffee paramount. Bake shift (making quiches, bread, scones etc) or the breakfast shift cooking delicious breakfasts to order.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
29 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Bake shift (making quiches, bread, scones etc) or the breakfast shift cooking delicious breakfasts to order
- Training on the cook shift.
- Table clearing, dishwashing and cleaning
- Front of house (after some training), serving customers and making coffees
The training you will be getting
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Production Chef
- This will also include functional skills if required
- End point assessmen
- Certificate of completion of the standard.
- You may have to attend formal college sessions (if English & maths are required)
- You will learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours related to the apprenticeship standard
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
It is likely to become a full time job at the end of the apprenticeship, plus give full on the job training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BILLS KITCHEN, HEREFORD
HEREFORDSHIRE, LUDLOW, AND NORTH SHROPSHIRE COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
0345 678 9023
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.