Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship RECRUIT4STAFF (WREXHAM) LIMITED
Recruit4Staff are a successful recruitment agency supplying candidates into the job market. They are recruiting for an outgoing, confident and highly driven candidate to join their busy recruitment team in Chester. Ideally you will have previous business administration, customer service and sales experience. Excellent scope for progression.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2023
Salary will rise to £20,767.20 per annum upon successful completion of the apprenticeship with further increases subsequently available.
Total hours per week: 38.25
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
28 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Assist in building and nurturing relationships with existing clients to understand their hiring needs, culture, and specific requirements
- Regularly communicate with clients to provide updates on candidate progress, market trends, and recruitment strategies
- Assist in conducting candidate interviews, both face-to-face and virtually, to assess their skills, experience, and suitability for client roles
- Provide feedback to candidates regarding their performance during the interview process
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of candidate interactions, interviews, and client communications in the recruitment database
- Participate in training sessions and workshops to develop your skills in account management, interview techniques, and candidate evaluation
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment
- Support with Functional Skills English and maths if required
- End point Assessment
- Work based learning
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Recruit4Staff will offer ongoing employment and further development upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.