We are seeking a Business Admin Apprentice to assist our Operations Manager and Director, they will need a desire to learn and grow in their career within a fast paced and supportive environment. You will have the opportunity to support the business with general administrative duties as well as other ad-hoc duties defined by management.
Closing date: 26 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
05 Feb 2024
28 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- General Assistant to the Operations Manager and Operations Director in support of the day to day running of the Operations, Compliance and Loan Department.
- This is a varied role which will require the successful candidate to learner and understand all aspects of Ideal Sales Solutions.
- Some elements of diary management of the Operations Director, attending meetings and taking brief meeting minutes.
- Assisting the compilation of Management information.
- Assist in the regular review of Company Policies and compilation of Regulatory Data for our governing body, the FCA.
The training you will be getting
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths, if not already exempt.
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
- Blended on/off the job training and location to be confirmed.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, which is a great stepping stone into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels. If you are good at IT and enjoy working with others then a Business Apprenticeship could give your career a great start.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.