Conveyancing/Paralegal Business Administration Apprentice 360 LAW SERVICES LIMITED
We have an exciting role at 360 Law Services to become a Business Administration Apprentice with the intention to progress to further study and qualify as a Licenced Conveyancer or Legal Executive within this company. Duties include taking dictation and drafting simple letter correspondence.
Closing date: 28 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Dec 2023
28 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Assisting with administration in the Conveyancing Department – to include:
- Post opening
- Audio typing
- Taking dictation
- Drafting simple letter correspondence
The training you will be getting
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- EKC Group - attending online monthly workshops
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Excellent prospects for a candidate that is willing to learn and improve themselves. Licenced Conveyancing exams as well as Legal Executive exams will lead to qualification as a lawyer should the candidate show the desire and ability
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.