Accounts Administrator Apprentice STYRRUP HALL GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB LIMITED
We are looking for an outgoing enthusiastic person to join our fabulous team at Styrrup Hall Golf and Country Club DN11 8NB. The role will be to provide accounts support and administration services, working alongside the Accounts Manager to ensure all day-to-day operations run smoothly by completing all administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2023
Free parking Staff discounted menu
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
28 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
The duties and responsibilities involved in this role will involve:
- Timely and effective collection of payments.
- Sales/purchase Ledger account set up.
- Maintain contact with customers/suppliers to ensure invoices are cleared for payment.
- Resolve queries both internally and externally regarding outstanding invoices.
- Deal with Purchase Ledger queries quickly and efficiently.
- Efficiently maintain all records, manual or computerised, in an up to date, neat and accurate manner, to allow fast retrieval of such information.
- Cash Book completion & Bank Reconciliations.
- Establishing a sound working relationship with suppliers.
- Processing Direct Debit collections
- Assist the Accounts Manager in general accounts duties were necessary.
- Shop sales support
- Month end reporting
- Assist in budget preparations.
- To promote a professional image of the company at all times.
- Any other duties reasonably assigned.
The training you will be getting
Training will be at Doncaster College where you will access a wide range of facilities on offer.
You will undertake the Accounts or Finance Assistant Level 2 standard.
You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or Maths if needed
You will undertake both on and off the training by a team of industry qualified professionals to give you the best skills, knowledge, and experience
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment for the right candidate.
Possible progression to AAT levels
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.