Business Admin Apprenticeship - Immigration Law IQ LEGAL LTD
As a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice specialising in immigration support, you will work closely with and assist our immigration team. Your primary responsibility will be to provide support on various aspects of immigration law. Including drafting applications, scheduling meetings and responding to enquiries.
Closing date: today
Starting at minimum apprenticeship wage (£5.28) with the possibility of a higher starting wage depending on experience, and wage increase for a learner who performs well after a couple of months on the job and successfully passing probation.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
10 Dec 2023
28 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Communicating with clients by responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Scheduling and booking meetings for clients with acting solicitor
- Organising and manging the immigration paperwork, including scanning and photocopying
- Drafting emails by dictation and develop copy typing skills
- Keeping up to date records of all existing and previous cases both electronically and physically
- Assisting in drafting immigration applications online and/or handwritten
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties as required
The training you will be getting
Next Level Training will provide comprehensive training and support throughout your 16-month apprenticeship period. This includes:
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard (14 months)
- Functional skills development in English, math, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employability skills training
- Workshops and training days at our academy and online
- Tutor-led workplace assessments and ongoing support
Join our team as a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice specialising in immigration support, and embark on an exciting journey towards a fulfilling career in immigration law.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
This position offers a pathway to eventually becoming a full-time immigration support staff member, receiving specialised training in immigration law and practice.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
HOUSE OF CLIVE (HAIR AND BEAUTY) LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.