Administration Assistant Apprentice D R JONES YEOVIL LTD.
Jones Building Group are looking to appoint an Admin Apprentice to be based at our office in Portishead. You will answer telephones/emails, deal with queries and update spreadsheets. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy office to assist in daily administration duties whilst working towards an NVQ level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Dec 2023
27 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- The apprentice will be working alongside the office teams to assist with customer service, order processing, logistics, purchasing and general administrative tasks
- Answer telephones/emails and deal with queries
- Raise purchase orders / subcontract orders
- Frank outgoing post
- Updating Spreadsheets
- Assist departments within the business with various tasks plus various admin / secretarial duties as required
The training you will be getting
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- You will work alongside a workplace mentor to successfully learn the knowledge skills and behaviours in order to be successful in the role
- This apprenticeship programme is assessed via end point assessment, which includes undertaking a project and a conducting a professional discussion about the competencies you have gained with an external assessment agency
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Full time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CITY OF BRISTOL COLLEGE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.