As our Digital Business Apprentice, your role will be to market Creative Process whilst providing support for our talent pool development, front desk and partner organisations.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2023
Benefits: Our success reflects our people; we are passionate about the social impact of our business, creating exciting opportunities for individuals, investing in learning, professional development and innovation on an ongoing basis.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Jan 2024
27 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Key features of the role include:
- Building strong relationships with key partners
- Using a range of digital marketing/content strategies to drive and develop innovation and new business
- Providing general office management
- Sourcing and building our talent pool of candidates and new trainees
- Helping maintain and build the reputation of Creative Process as the leader in this sector
Ideally you will have:
- Some level of marketing/content or operational experience
- Ability to innovate, create and develop opportunities
- High energy and driven to continually raise the bar in terms of performance and expectations
- Have a passion for social impact and high quality skills and training experiences for young people and employers
You will be working for a growing, agile business that places high value on quality and excellence whilst rewarding success and commitment in a flexible and friendly working environment.
We value diversity and strongly welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Content Creator Apprenticeship standard.
- Classroom training to take place once a month at Creative Process Digital (Brighton).
- Training one day per week.
- Functional skills maths and English if not already achieved.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Subject to successfully completing your apprenticeship with Creative Process, we would continue to employ you as you develop your role and skills. Longer term, the door to many careers in the digital industry will be opened for you.
This includes career progression in roles such as:
- Campaign Executives
- Marketing Executives
- Social Media Executives
- Content Creators Coordinator
- Content Manager/Content Marketing Manager
- Digital Director/Head of Digital
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A* - C or 4 - 9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Peter Courtney Fitch
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.