Business Administration Apprentice VIETEC LTD

This apprentice position is responsible for the sales administration, client support and accounts support at our Redditch office is an excellent opportunity for a capable individual who enjoys working as a team to deliver support to our clients and our teams.

This apprenticeship requires you to apply through the employer's website.

Apply now

Closing date: 11 Dec 2023

Apprenticeship summary

  • Annual wage


  • Working week

    Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.

    Total hours per week: 37.5

  • Expected duration

    15 Months

  • Possible start date

    18 Dec 2023

  • Date posted

    26 Sep 2023

  • Apprenticeship level

    Level 3 (A level)

  • Reference number


  • Positions

    1 available

What you will do in your working day

  • Answer telephone calls, emails, incoming enquiries and arrange meetings in a timely, courteous and efficient manner
  • Accurately update and maintain client records and database applications
  • Support engineering team with plans and documents
  • Support marketing and brand awareness duties including developing and delivering key seasonal client campaigns
  • Support accounts with input

Desired Skills:

  • Confident and assertive with a can do attitude
  • Good level of written and spoken English
  • Self-motivated, using your own initiative and willing to learn
  • Computer literate
  • Flexible and able to work on your own or as part of a team


The training you will be getting

You will be working to achieve the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification with Solveway Apprenticeships as your training provider. 

We offer flexible learning, with live-online classroom training available with our highly-qualified tutors. You will be required to have 20% of your working week spent on off-the-job training, with the remaining 80% with the employer, doing the day-job. This equates to roughly one day a week spent learning towards your apprenticeship course.

What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship

We are looking to offer full time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship. We believe in developing our talent internally and have a clear and personalised progression route for each of our employees which is reviewed annually.

Requirements and prospects

Desired skills and personal qualities

Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience


GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4+) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4+) Essential

Things to consider

Work laptop provided Travel expenses paid Free on-site parking or local roadside available

About the employer

across many different business sectors. Our services are geared around the specific needs of our customers ensuring everything we do is focused around improving business performance.




7 Windsor Court

Clive Road


B97 4BT

You must have JavaScript enabled to view a map of the location


Training provider


Adjustments for experience

You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:

  • training
  • qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
  • industry or sector experience

Apprenticeship standard

Business administrator

Level 3 (A level)

Demonstrating experience

If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.

You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications

Employer's Application Instructions

This apprenticeship requires you to apply through the employer's website.

Apply now

Closing date: 11 Dec 2023