Apprentice Business Administrator Parts Advisor (Level 3) - Dereham, Norfolk EAST BILNEY COACHWORKS LIMITED
An exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work alongside a qualified Parts Advisor to be fully trained in business administration together with sourcing and supplying parts for the repair of vehicles. You will be following parts procedures as well as handling incoming parts, storing receiving stock, identifying and ordering parts.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Dec 2023
26 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- You will be ordering parts for many different makes and models of accident damaged vehicles from a variety of sources.
- You will progress chase parts orders, checking parts in, recording parts, booking parts onto jobs, storing and issuing parts, panels and consumables.
- You will be dealing with both colleagues and suppliers in person, by telephone and by e-mail.
- You will be working alongside on-site service technicians to ensure they have the parts needed to complete their daily work.
- You will use a number of different software systems.
- Learn customer service and business administration skills.
The training you will be getting
- Our training partner will deliver a high quality Business Administration Level 3 programme here in our bodyshop.
- No college attendance required as training will take place onsite.
- You will work alongside a highly skilled mentor who will support you in becoming a qualified Parts Advisor.
- Once the apprenticeship is complete you will achieve a Level 3 in Business Administration
- Level 2 maths and English Functional Skills (if not already achieved).
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Following completion of your apprenticeship you can expect employment as well as the opportunity to advance, succeed and fulfil all ambitions for a career in the motor industry.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths GCSE or equivalent (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.