Start your recruitment career in white-collar construction! Join our specialist agency as a Recruitment Apprentice (Level 2) . At FTS you'll learn, grow, and make a real impact in this booming industry. Earn while you train and pave the way for a successful future. Don't miss out, apply today and take the first step toward a rewarding path.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
11 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Finalize and format CVs in our FTS format
- Utilize LinkedIn to connect with construction professionals and expand your network
- Complete NVQ modules to enhance your knowledge and skills
- Potentially engage in outbound calls to your LinkedIn network, building experience in telephone communication.
The training you will be getting
- You will gain a Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing.
- The role will be based in our office in Bournemouth.
- Training will be one day a week.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Embark on an apprenticeship with us and open doors to a bright future! After qualifying, choose your path: climb the Resourcer ladder or venture into a rewarding 360 Consultant Role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C)) Essential
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.