Business Administration Apprenticeship BURFIELD FINANCIAL PLANNING LIMITED
Burfield Financial Planning based Northwich are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Office Business Administration Apprentice to join their Independent Financial Adviser team. You will undertake a range of office based duties such as filing, photocopying and post handling.
Closing date: 22 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
08 Jan 2024
25 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Daily duties may include but are not limited to:
- Filing, photocopying, and most ad hoc office duties
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Client Management System
- Using templates to compile letters and sending them out to clients
- Post handling
- Other related tasks as reasonably requested
The training you will be getting
- Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Off the job training will include the support of a fully qualified Total People Learning Coach. Also training will take place in the form of live, interactive webinars and an online system called Onefile will be used to complete all necessary assignments. There will be a final examination.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full-time position planned for the right candidate based on successful completion of the apprenticeship process and company finances at the time.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BURFIELD FINANCIAL PLANNING LIMITED
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.