You will work as part of the Pharmacy Support Office team under the supervision of the Administrations Leader, to ensure an accurate and timely inputting of confidential information into the relevant IT packages, aiding the pharmacy with administrative tasking in a timely and organised manner whilst studying for your qualification on the side.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2023
£8580 is based off a 30 hour work week, however there will be plenty of opportunities to review and work extra hours up to around 40 a week.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
25 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
You'll be handling a number of administrative tasks supporting the team within the office. These will include, but not be limited to;
- During the day there may be queries that could come up regarding the deliveries, which you will be responsible for answering.
- You will also be tasked with answering incoming calls into the office and where necessary, forwarding the call to the relevant person(s).
- Keeping the office clean and tidy will be your responsibility.
- The office is also responsible for handling goods for the pharmacy branches and from time to time, where applicable, you will be tasked with managing these goods.
- As you become more experienced you will be taking on more roles such as dealing with staff payroll as well as drivers' hours.
- Once the drivers have made their deliveries they bring the schedule back to the office which you then scan and upload to the company’s google drive.
- You will be also tasked with carrying out any other ad hoc admin duties such as filing, data entry etc.
The training you will be getting
You will work towards a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship. You will have a dedicated industry expert to guide and coach you through components of your programme and you'll experience a range of different learning opportunities, including;
- Online learning and face to face training with Learn Plus Us' Apprenticeship Trainers.
- Meetings with your dedicated trainer.
- Interactive online workshops.
- Self-guided research.
- On-the-job instructions.
- Peer-to-peer mentoring.
- Personal development planning.
- Manager progress reviews.
- First aid qualification.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
With a Business Administration apprenticeship, you can go on to work in (and be supported to reach) Human Resources, finance, marketing, customer services, procurement, marketing or train as a business support officer, office manager or business development executive. It is quite achievable to earn upwards of £30,000+ a year.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SIMPLY ONE STOP LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.