Stores Operative Apprentice RINGWAY INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES LIMITED
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to become part of the warehousing team at Ringway Infrastructures Services. The apprentice will play a key role within the team to ensure all targets are met. Duties will include; receiving stock against PO's, creating a clearly defined stock area etc., as well as other tasks.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Feb 2024
21 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
Duties will include:
- Receiving stock against PO's
- Creating a clearly defined stock area
- Housekeeping and ensuring the stores area is always clean and tidy. Issue of stock as defined on job cards
- Providing security of stock
- Transfer of stock to ensure area is used to optimum efficiency
- Integration with office staff to gain understanding of paper flow and processes.
- General health and safety
The training you will be getting
- Supply Chain Warehouse Level 2 Functional Skills if required
- Blended on/off the job training and location to be confirmed.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- A full-time job opportunity will be available to the chosen candidate at the end of the training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
RINGWAY INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES LIMITED
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.