Early Years Educator Apprenticeship - BarBar Nursery Stroud BarBar Nursery
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Nursery Assistant looking for a new challenge? Look no further! We are thrilled to announce an immediate opening for an enthusiastic Nursery Assistant! Duties: Dancing, singing and play acting will be required every day You should have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special etc.
Closing date: 05 Jan 2024
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
06 Jan 2024
21 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Dancing, singing and play acting will be required every day
- You should have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special
- Give warm hugs as required
- Count the heads of numerous moving small people
- You will sing; being in tune is not necessary! The ability to sing in front of a crowd is important though!
- Be comfortable talking about bodily functions; you will need to have a strong sense of smell to enable you to respond to said bodily functions
- Pretend to eat playdoh creations believably and to pretend to drink numerous cups of imaginary tea
- Read a ten page story book, even upside down, with abundant interruptions per page
- You should expect to learn new things regularly from the children and other team members
- You should be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unidentifiable elements on your clothing
- You should be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace; laughter is something you can expect to engage in for the most part of your working day
- Finally, you should be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no job quite like it!!
The training you will be getting
19 months expected duration to complete, working towards your Level 3 Early Years Educator Qualification. (All learning is delivered online/ remote).
Training Provider: LMP Education (rated 3rd best UK training provider)!
Apprentices must successfully complete a first aid qualification in line with the requirements of the EYFS Framework (Annex A): Early years foundation stage (EYFS) statutory framework - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
Early years educator / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full-time role to be considered upon completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.