Early Years Educator Apprenticeship BRIGHT SPARKS PRIVATE DAY NURSERY LTD
An exciting opportunity to work as you train in an Outstanding Nursery set in rural surroundings. We offer training pathways from Levels 2-5. Provide high quality care and activities for children which recognise both individual and group requirements.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
20 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Work alongside parents and other family members and make them feel welcome.
- To be involved in out of work activities e.g. staff training courses where relevant.
- Monitor, identify and evaluate areas of improvement.
- Deliver childcare in a way that meets parents needs and work in partnership with them, providing high levels of customer care at all times.
- Interact and support children of all age groups as required.
- Ensure the highest standard of child safety is always paramount within the nursery.
- Complete relevant paperwork associated with the children and nursery requirements.
- Candidates who wish to be considered for level 2, 3 and 5 pathways are very welcome to apply.
The training you will be getting
- Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
- Paediatric First Aid
- Functional Skills if required
- Training provided on site with remote support.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- To be confirmed by employer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4) Desired
About the employer
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.