This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the beauty industry at a well-respected and established salon, whilst achieving a Level 2 apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy. Your role will include general housekeeping and cleaning, meeting, learning new techniques from professional beauticians, greeting of clients and reception duties.
Closing date: 16 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
20 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
Duties will include:
- Every day running of the salon
- General housekeeping and cleaning
- Reception duties
- Stock checking
- Learning how to conduct nails, facials and massages from professionals
- Meeting and greeting of clients
- Embedding your new Beauty Therapy skills learnt on your Level 2 programme
The training you will be getting
- Full training to be provided
- Level 2 Diploma for Beauty Professionals - Beauty therapist
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
About the employer
Repose Beauty and Wellbeing
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Maxim Business Training
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.