Start a career in hairdressing at Roe 11 in Macclesfield! Hairdressing is an exciting constantly changing industry and work in a busy salon covering a range of clients! You will learn all aspects of hairdressing while working and earning a wage!
Closing date: 16 Jan 2024
Performanc increases Plus benefits
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
21 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- Preparing the salon for clients and ensuring all areas are clean and equipment sterilised
- Shampooing hair, making refreshments for clients
- Answering the telephone to make appointments and deal with queries, adding up and taking payments
- General assistant to stylists when preparing for clients which may include mixing colours, preparing foils / perm trollies
- Be able to bring in models to practice and follow up college work, and show regular improvement in hairdressing
The training you will be getting
Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Qualification
Funtional skills maths and English if required.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Upon the successful completition of the Level 2 Apprenticeship, there may be an option to progress further onto a Level 3 whilst having a permanent position within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Desired
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Maxim Business Training
01625 410 000
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.