You will be expected to complete a full range of Level 2 treatments whilst embedding their new skills learnt on their Level 3 programme. Duties include, meeting and greeting customers, answering the phone and taking bookings.
Closing date: 16 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 25
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
26 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
The successful applicant will be expected to assist in the everyday running of the salon including some front of house duties including:
- Promoting and selling beauty products
- Ensuring all rooms and equipment are maintained in pristine condition in accordance to health and safety regulations
- Cleaning, preparing and tidying treatment rooms
- You will be expected to complete a full range of Level 2 treatments, at the salon standard and within commercially viable times, whilst embedding their new skills learnt on their Level 3 programme - such as providing waxing treatments, foot treatments, facials, make-up treatments, hand and nail treatments and basic massage.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Advanced Beauty Therapist Apprenticeship Qualification
- Functional Skills Maths & English - if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Maxim Business Training
Advanced beauty therapist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.