Would you like training and the opportunity to gain qualifications whilst earning a wage? If you can answer ‘yes’ to the questions above, this could be the ideal apprenticeship for you. The role includes supporting children on a variety of different activities, undertaking domestic tasks including cleaning equipment, tidying etc.
Closing date: 16 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
20 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Looking after young children from babies to preschool age
- Supporting children on a variety of different activities
- Undertaking domestic tasks including cleaning equipment, tidying etc.
- Working as part of a team and meeting the needs of all the children we care for
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Qualification
First aid Qualification
- Apprentices without Level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for Level 2 English and maths prior to taking the end-point assessment
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full-time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/C+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
The Nanny Barn
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Maxim Business Training
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.