Apprentice Administrator /Customer Service MILLENNIUM CASH & CARRY LTD
This award-winning online drinks retailer is looking for a rising Business Administrator/Coordinator star to drive the growth of their global website. It’s a small but rapidly growing business, with lots of autonomy, ownership and the chance for career development. Role will include customer enquiries, data entry, filing.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
20 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Your love of helping customers have the best experience will be the key to this role.
Duties will include:
- Helping customer’s enquiries, supporting the warehouse team and merchandising the showroom are key parts of what could be your exciting new role
- Helping customers with questions and queries over the phone and via email
- making and receiving telephone calls and passing on messages
- The point of contact for visitors and suppliers
- Coordinating any customer issues and shipments with the warehouse and helping with refunds and other admin tasks
- Data entry
- Various admin duties
The training you will be getting
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
If successful within the apprenticeship, this could lead to a full-time position once complete.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1-9 (A*-G)) Desired
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.