Business Administration Apprentice SAFFRON HOUSING TRUST LIMITED
We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in working in a busy office environment dealing with customers and tenants. This vacancy is to assist with administration tasks within Saffron Housings sustainability/operational department. Working primarily within the electrical team as well as assisting with other associated teams.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Wage for: Apprentice age 16 - 20 £14'449.56 Apprentice age 21 - 22 £19'639.05 Apprentice age 23+ £20'102.05
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
4 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To undertake and complete a level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Work within the Sustainability/Operational Delivery teams to learn on the job knowledge and to gain the appropriate skills by:
- Being the first point of contact for enquiries from tenants, in-housework force and other departments within Saffron via telephone and email
Using our in-house computer operating system to:
- Raise appointment letters
- Process invoices and liaise with managing budget holders
- Raise job instructions for contractors
- Checking appointment availability of the in-housework force and booking in jobs when required
- Ensuring all computerised data is held correctly by accurately maintaining, updating and recording all data accordingly
To attend the college as required, and successfully complete all subsequent works on time and to the required standard.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
For the full apprenticeship, learners will complete:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths
Apprentices must pass their Level 2 Functional Skills qualifications before they enter the gateway to the End Point Assessment (EPA).
For the End Point Assessment, apprentices will undertake a knowledge test, portfolio-based interview and project presentation.
Apprentices must attend college sessions once a week (term-time) at the Ipswich Road campus, located near Norwich city centre.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential career progression within Saffron Housing.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.