Apprentice Sales/Administrator in the Insurance Sector XYZ INSURANCE SERVICES LTD
This is an admin/sales role which provides the support you need to ensure you are meeting the minimum standards required each month and developing as you go. You will be reaching out to customers who have expressed interest in our product (no cold calling) and developing a rapport in a confident, friendly, and courteous way.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
19 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
You will be an integral part of our team's success, ensuring that the office operates smoothly and that our clients are satisfied at all times.
You'll handle incoming customer administrative and sales inquiries, build client relationships, identify sales prospects, and broaden your insurance knowledge. You'll also provide great customer service and administrative assistance.
You will be given full training right from the beginning and supported throughout your journey with us.
If you’re determined to succeed, have a positive attitude and know when to ask for help, then we can train you in the knowledge needed to be a success!
Duties would include:
- Consistently offer a thorough and competent service while following company, industry and regulatory guidelines and procedures
- Liaising with new/existing clients over the telephone, by email and by post
- Updating the database and maintaining records
- Running through new quotations
- Chasing of all new business cases every week
- Pursuing all current business inquiries on a weekly basis
- Maintaining filing systems
- Dealing with daily post
- Renewing insurance policies
- Admin related work
- Making/receiving numerous telephone calls
- Processing/attending to diaries
- Problem solving and critical thinking
The training you will be getting
- Full on-the-job and off-the-job training will be delivered supported by our Training Provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
- All training will be carried out within the workplace during working hours
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
Level 2 Functional Skills in English and mathematics (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There is plenty of scope for development within the company and you will be given full training right from the beginning and supported throughout your journey with us.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 or A*-C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.