Apprentice Compliance Admin Officer DAYTIME HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
An excellent opportunity for a candidate who is interested in working within this successful recruitment company. We are looking for an Apprentice Recruitment /Compliance Support to join our successful team. This is an exciting opportunity for an organised reliable person who may want to progress their career within recruitment. Business administrator level 3 apprenticeship.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
19 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
To follow and assist in the process of maintaining the compliance of registered candidates. The Individual will play an active role in liaising with the consultants and the compliance team with regards to live and registered candidates currently working. The individual will also aim to reactivate existing candidates on the database as well as liaising with externals suppliers to maintain current candidate’s documents. The Individual will also play an active but small role in facilitating the payment of workers and client invoicing by keeping accurate records of timesheets received from workers and entering this information onto the system.
- Obtaining all documentation from candidates required by governing body
- Updating candidates on the status of their pending or expired compliance documents
- Advising candidates on facilities providing Training, immunisations, verification service etc.
- Liaising with occupational health with regards to blood tests being acceptable
- To lead Internal and External audits and liaise with Auditors to ensure their requirements are met
- To utilise emails, internal database, phone calls and post as means of contact
- To seek information in order to be well informed on the changes relating to market compliance at all times.
- To keep inventory of stock including stationery and uniforms.
- To always seek ways for the business to be more cost effective in meeting the needs of candidates and clients
- To gather the relevant information needed to compile management information reports for Framework bodies
The training you will be getting
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
All training will be carried out within the workplace during working hours.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Opportunity to progress within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (Grade C) and above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade 1-9 (A*-G)) Desired
BTEC or equivalent Any (Grade Pass/Merit/Distinction) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.