Group Facilities and Health and Safety Co-ordinator Apprentice COTSWOLD MOTOR GROUP LIMITED
Our Cheltenham Centre is looking for an enthusiastic and organised Health and Safety Apprentice to join The Group Health and Safety team.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
18 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Daily tasks will include:
- The use of our internal health and safety e-learning software
- Create new starters to the business
- Allocate training and running of reports
- Filing and removing starters/leavers from system
- Fire safety inspections
- Updating fire lists
- First aid box inspections
- Updating the online H&S system we use – adding/removing employees, allocating e-learning, running reports
- Password resets
- Sending out reminders and forms for H&S Inspections
- Updating contractor insurances and paperwork
- Cross checking/uploading maintenance paperwork
- Updating maintenance diary with new and completed jobs
- Help co-ordinate health surveillance
Other general duties will include:
- Updating first aid lists and first aid supply stock checks
- Updating fire lists and the periodic in-house fire checks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- In house training related to the role
- Full induction training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for the role to become permanent on the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
COTSWOLD MOTOR GROUP LIMITED
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.