Painting and Decorating Apprenticeship KINGSTON MODULAR SYSTEMS LIMITED
Kingston modular Systems are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join their team as a Painting and Decorating apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity for the right people to join a successful and busy company and gain a qualification in Painting and Decorating.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
6 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing surfaces
- Appling paint using brush and rollers
- Sanding down work surfaces
- Apply coatings by air spray method
- Tidying of the work area
- Assisting more experienced team members
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship Painting and Decorator (level 2)
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Regular training & development to meet the needs of the employer and the Apprentice.
- Training at The Construction Centre, Nursery Grove, Portobello Street, Hull (block release)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate may be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship, subject to company competency requirements being met by the candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Painter and decorator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.