Staffpower have a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Digital Marketing apprentice, specialising in Content Creation. You will be working on external and internal marketing, comms and socials for our events and programmes.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
18 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Form a key part of Staffpower super busy marketing department, working on external and internal marketing, comms and socials for our events and programmes.
- Create graphics and other assets to market our stuff, as well as contribute to our daily schedule of social media activity, generating ideas and engaging content, working to deliver that content in a creative and fun way.
- Report on and analysing our marketing activity and audience interactivity, helping us to create quarterly management reports and board reports.
- Help bridge the gap between departments and colleagues, to ensure everyone is singing off the same hymn sheet when it comes to brand, tone of voice and communications.
- Work with other members of the Staffpower team to ensure internal processes are followed and information is gathered so the team can create assets and communications appropriately.
- Help develop Staffpower presence on under-served platforms like TikTok and help us to reach new audiences on these platforms through engaging content. Developing our TikTok will be a major project focus for the apprentice.
- Help to maintain and respond to interactions on our social media and web platforms, ensuring messages and queries are passed to the correct person.
- Gather content and work with the team to produce our regular mailers and newsletters, engaging with members and partners to identify good news stories, opportunities and information to be shared with our audience.
- Assist with covering events for marketing and socials as appropriate and represent Staffpower at events we're running.
- Early finish Friday
- 1 hour Lunch
- Dress down Fridays
- Regualr social events
- Bonus Scheme
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Your apprenticeship training will be a fully work based learning programme across 15 months with 3 months for End Point Assessment
- Level 3 Content Creation Apprenticeship qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential of a full-time position for the right candidate upon completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
STAFF POWER GROUP LIMITED
ZENITH PEOPLE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.