We are looking for a Apprentice Logistics Administrator to join us, an industry-leading technology organisation dedicated to engineering fluid management solutions for the life science and process industries.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
4 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Filing Order Acknowledgments and checking material certification
- Despatching and Invoicing for both Uk and Export customers
- Obtaining and collating Proof of Export documentation, such as C88's, AWB, SWB and EX1's
- Checking certification selected is appropriate for the product. (EN Standard, Atex Cert & CE)
- Supplier liaison to obtain freight quotations for UK and Worldwide shipments
- Customer liaison to organize freight collections
- Booking collections for UK and Export deliveries using online specific Webpages
- Raising all the appropriate operational documentation that is applicable to the shipping terms and current legislation within the destination country
- Liaising with other departments to finalise UK and Export shipments before despatch.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Supply Chain Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard.
In College one block week every quarter over the full period of the apprenticeship.
The final year will involve completion of a portfolio and preparation for End Point Assessment (EPA). This measures the skills, knowledge and behaviours outlined in the standard and is carried out by ESFA approved organisations independent from the college.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful completion and achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
AFLEX HOSE LIMITED
Supply chain practitioner (fast moving consumer good) (previously Operator Manager)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.