Business Admin Apprentice WALSALL WOOD TYRE & SERVICE LTD
Walsall Wood Tyres & Service LTD have a new exciting opportunity for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their team. This vacancy comes with great prospects and opportunities for further progression. If you have a keen eye for detail and have great communication skills, apply below.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
23 Dec 2023
18 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- To work under the direct supervision of the Service Manager.
- To assist and support the Service Controllers in their daily tasks
- Customer service delivery
- Face to face customer relations
- Answering telephone and email queries.
- Building estimates and quotations
- Job allocations
- Invoicing and payments
- General administration tasks and queries.
- Booking in parts and purchase orders.
- Raising and shipping purchase return orders.
- Warranty returns and documentation.
- Payment link reconciliations
- End of day process.
- Promoting a positive culture.
The training you will be getting
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills maths
- Functional Skills English
- Training carried out within the working environment, online portfolio, coach visits once a month.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
A full time position, continuing to grow and develop within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
WALSALL WOOD TYRE & SERVICE LTD
STAFF SELECT LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.