Internal Sales Administrator Apprentice RIVET HOLDINGS LTD
The new job role will be to help the current members of the sales team with relevant admin work. There will be a number of different jobs to undertake such as loading orders, taking telephone calls and quoting customers to help reach the monthly target for the business.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2023
Up to 13k DOE
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering customer enquiries over the phone, by email and face to face
- Processing sales orders and quotations
- Providing after sales support
- Helping with tool repairs
- Sorting out larger orders for Kanban systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible full time employment at the end of the apprenticeship
- Possible progression onto level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
RIVET HOLDINGS LTD
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.