Apprentice Wellbeing and Holistic Therapist (Level 3 Beauty Therapist) CHAMPNEYS HENLOW LIMITED
This is an amazing opportunity to become a member of our team at one of Champneys Spa Resorts. You will have the opportunity to develop and deliver a 5* guest experience whilst being able to provide a range of wellbeing and holistic treatments, such as aromatherapy, acupressure and holistic massage, Indian head massage and wellness experiences.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Dec 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We currently have some exciting opportunities for a start in a career that will provide the highest standard of training and excellent employment from the UK’s leading health resorts and spas that will give your career a certain cachet that will set you apart.
Daily duties may include:
- Preforming therapy treatment to a UK National Level 2 Beauty Therapy or equivalent standard
- Creating, implementing, adapting tailored holistic and wellbeing experiences
- Performing treatments for aromatherapy, acupressure (manual digit pressure massage applied by the hands to specific points on the face or body) and holistic massage (therapeutic hands-on massage therapy that affects the client’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing), Indian head massage, lymphatic drainage and wellness experiences
- Providing post-treatment aftercare and making future recommendations
- Contributing to the commercial viability and effectiveness of the business to enhance the client experience
- Taking responsibility for the time management of the treatments and wellbeing experiences delivered, the safety and wellbeing of themselves and the clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Wellbeing and Holistic Therapist Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Armonia Training Academy will provide you with the appropriate training to help you achieve the Beauty Therapist Apprenticeship Standard to carry out wellbeing and holistic therapy treatments and experiences in line with legal, industry and organisational requirements.
You will learn to implement and practice safe ways of working for yourself and others in accordance with legal, wellbeing therapies and organisational requirements. You will learn to understand and facilitate a 5* guest experience.
The apprenticeship will be achieved through continual assessment of your practical work, your theory understanding, using tests and oral questioning; evidence of competence will be collected in a portfolio of evidence.
You will have an end point assessment at the end of your apprenticeship training to enable the full standard to be achieved, which is graded.
You will learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours to provide a range of wellbeing and holistic therapy treatments and experiences. Achievement will be gained as you move through each skill area, selecting the most appropriate techniques, products, tools and equipment.
You will be given the knowledge to provide advice and recommendations on wellbeing and holistic therapy and future visits and lifestyle for your clients whilst maintaining professional values that meet industry requirements and expectations.
You will have the opportunity to gain additional branded training and will be eligible for commission-branded incremental pay increases that are subject to successful achievement throughout the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression to a Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Wellbeing and holistic therapist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.