S&J Synergy are now looking to recruit a receptionist/administrative apprentice. You will be greeting customers & visitors offering them tea, coffee· Answering phones, directing calls, taking messages, taking orders over the phone, making outgoing calls.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key tasks of the role are as follows:
- Greeting customers & visitors offering them tea, coffee
- Answering phones, directing calls, taking messages, taking orders over the phone, making outgoing calls
- Supplying visitors with the correct PPE before going onto site
- Keeping office clean and tidy
- Collecting & distributing post
- Managing and ordering stationary supply
- Document filing
- Assisting all staff in their job roles
- All other general office administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive any additional training support and guidance required from their dedicated tutor
- Attending weekly classes to achieve the Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent prospects for the right candidate, with potential to move onto Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
S & J SYNERGY LTD
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.