Want to become a top stylist? John's Hair Design are looking for an Apprentice Hairdresser to join the team and be part of an ongoing, learning experience at their prestigious salon. The role includes shampooing clients' hair, assisting and observing stylists, applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.0
Possible start date
30 Sep 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Shampooing clients' hair
- Assisting and observing stylists
- When a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained, the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments
- Greeting clients
- Making refreshments
- Maintaining a clean working environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hairdressing Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
- NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of level 2 standard in hairdressing, there may be the opportunity to progress onto NVQ level 3 hairdressing and a good training programme, plus a chance at progressing for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.