Danfast have a great opportunity for an apprentice to join their team as a Sales Ledger Administrator - all training will be given. You'll be carrying out management of credit customer correspondence and administration.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
7 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Day to day running of the sales ledger, to include banking, cash posting and a daily invoice routine
- Maintain an effective credit control programme – ensuring customers pay on time and deal promptly with invoice queries
- Issue credit notes in line with company policy
- Obtain, set and monitor individual customer credit limits, working within the guidelines of our credit insurance policy
- Responsibility for sales ledger month end routine in conjunction with the financial controller and finance team– to include issuing monthly statements to all customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Assistant Accountant:
- One to one tutor assessor support in the workplace working towards Assistant Accountant Level 2 (AAT Level 2 qualification is included in this Standard)
- Attending weekly classes covering health & safety and equality & diversity
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent prospects for the right candidate upon successful completion, with the possibility to progress onto level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.