Danfast have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to join them, undergoing the Customer Service Level 2 qualification. All training will be provided. To answer incoming telephone calls and process the resulting customers’ orders and enquiries, utilising the computer system.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To answer incoming telephone calls and process the resulting customers’ orders and enquiries, utilising the computer system
- To make outgoing telephone calls to existing customers promoting Danfast’s products, services and special offers as appropriate
- To prepare and send customer requested information via telephone, fax, email, post etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent GCSE English and Maths (Grade C / 4 +) Desired
About the employer
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.