Are you an aspiring hairdresser? An opportunity has arisen to become part of the team at this fantastic salon based in Sutton Coldfield. Syer Hair & Beauty is looking for a Hair Professional Apprentice to join our team and be part of a learning experience. You will be assisting and observing stylists. Maintaining a clean working environment.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.0
Possible start date
30 Sep 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Shampooing clients' hair
- Assisting and observing stylists
- When a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained, the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments
- Greeting clients
- Making refreshments
- Maintaining a clean working environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hairdressing Professional Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On successful completion of Level 2 standard in Hairdressing, there may be the opportunity to progress onto Level 3 Advanced Hairdressing Standard and a good training programme
- Alternatively, become a full-time stylist running a column
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.