You will work with individuals or small groups of pupils in the classroom under the direct supervision of teaching staff and provide feedback to the teacher, support pupils to understand instructions, support independent learning and inclusion of pupils, and prepare and maintain learning environment and resources.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 25.0
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work with individuals or small groups of pupils in the classroom under the direct supervision of teaching staff and provide feedback to the teacher
- Support pupils to understand instructions, support independent learning and inclusion of all pupils
- Support the teacher in behaviour management and keeping pupils on task
- Support pupils in social and emotional well-being
- Prepare and maintain learning environment and resources - including photocopying, filing and the display and presentation of pupils work, as well as contributing to maintaining a safe environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- A Level 3 Teaching Assistant Standard will be achieved at the end
- All training is done at the apprentice's place of work - No need to go to a college
- A tutor will be designated
- Achieve English and mathematics qualifications in line with the apprenticeship funding rules
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Fully qualified teaching assistant
- Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of teaching assistant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Agilisys – KCC
QUEST TRAINING SOUTH EAST LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.