Our insolvency apprenticeship is designed to provide you with an AAT qualification and at the same time a comprehensive understanding of the field. It is the first step to a very interesting and rewarding career, mixing accounting and legal skills with managing practical issues.
Closing date: today
£10,296.00 to £20,319.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Oct 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Researching and analysing financial and legal information related to insolvent companies and individuals, including reviewing bank statements, calculating directors’ loan accounts and assessing the company’s accounting records.
- Assisting with case management: reviewing documentation, verifying claims, and maintaining case files, for all types of insolvency procedures.
- Preparing reports and documents to assist in the management of insolvency cases. This includes compiling financial statements, drafting correspondence, and preparing statutory forms.
- Practical aspects of liquidation: selling assets, collecting debts and handling creditor queries.
- Communicating with stakeholders and others, including debtors, creditors, lawyers, and other professionals involved in insolvency proceedings.
- Assisting with the analysis of financial statements, evaluating business plans, and forecasting future cash flows to understand the financial position of businesses.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- AAT Level 3
- Functional skills, if required
- Day release at college - Blackpool & Fylde College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Working in an Insolvency Practice
- Work towards further insolvency exams
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BLACKPOOL AND THE FYLDE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.