Hair dressing apprenticeship LEGENDS HAIR AND BEAUTY LIMITED
Excellent apprenticeship opportunity to gain experience of working in busy salon with experienced stylists. The successful candidate will receive additional work based / in house training including that from colour experts and other additional training opportunities and team incentives.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
£10,433.28 to £20,589.92
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 38.0
Possible start date
04 Dec 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Shampoo / conditioning hair
- Customer Service including making clients drinks / booking appointments
- Keeping salon clean and tidy
- Training to cut, style and finish, colour and perm hair
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hairdressing Professional Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Training to be with Heart of Worcestershire College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be opportunity for the apprentice to become a full time stylist within the salon
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.