For those who dream of a career in hair, we offer comprehensive in-house training alongside your college course, with endless opportunities to learn as you progress through to the salon floor. If you enjoy an active fast paced customer facing role and want to learn with a passionate, creative and experienced team, this could be the job for you. Welcoming guests, making drinks, plus more.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Welcoming guests
- Performing our signature head neck and shoulder massage and hand massages
- Shampooing guests hair
- Making drinks
- General salon jobs including housekeeping
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will take place one day a week at Strode College
- Strode College will be managing the applications for this vacancy
- You will achieve a Level 2 City and Guilds Hair Professional qualification
- Maths and English functional skills in required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent full-time position may be offered to the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.