A fantastic opportunity to start a career within the Property Sector. The role will include face-to-face, telephone and written communication with clients, landlords and contractors, attending property viewings with prospective clients and liaising with landlords & suppliers on a regular basis.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Greeting potential clients/buyers into branch and assess their needs for referral
- Managing viewings with potential clients
- Maintaining Consultants diaries
- Administering correspondence between branch, client and customer
- Assisting with the inventories and record filing onto the company’s system
- Adhere to compliance and industry regulation for each tenant application
- Typing and issuing of a variety of property contracts
- Apply for, monitor replies and log results of reference requests for client to ensure all documents are present and correct
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence
- You will be expected to work towards the Business Administratior Level 3, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent employment with future opportunity to become a Lettings Consultant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.