Early Years Educator L3 Apprenticeship Banana Moon Day Nursery
Early Years Educators work with and care for children from birth to 5 years. They play a massive role in supporting children to have the best start to their education. As an Early Years specialist, you will personally help to close the gap and increase the life chances of the children you work with.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Jan 2024
14 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Early Years Educators play a massive role in supporting children to have the best start to their education.
- You will work as part of a team planning, monitoring and evaluating activities for children from birth to approximately five years of age
- Ensuring the safeguarding and welfare of the children in the room at all times is essential
- To build positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
The training you will be getting
On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
- NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (EYE)
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid OR Level 3 Award Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Apprentices will achieve an EYE qualification which has been approved to count towards the EYFS level 3 child: staff ratios
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
It is up to you what you do when you have finished your apprenticeship. There may be an opportunity to stay on at the same company and progress to the next level of apprenticeship or you may want to look for a new job or professional development opportunity.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
BEST PRACTICE NETWORK LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
0117 235 5256
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.