Whamos LTD are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice. We are offering the right candidate a great opportunity to embark on a rewarding career. If you have an interest in web design this is an ideal position. You will be given the opportunity to develop some great marketing skills.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
04 Oct 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Updating content for websites
- Supporting our in-house email marketing manager
- Data management and updates, including data capture, data segmentation and data analysis and reporting
- Creating social media posts on most major social platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Creating marketing materials/resources
- General office support
- Analytics - gathering data from website visitors and implementing with other marketing strategies
- Implementing basic search engine optimisation strategies
- Supporting management with event planning from initial stages through to attendance
- Creating artwork using Photoshop and other Adobe applications
- Creating and editing images and video content
- Competitor research
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- All online/ remote learning, no class room or college day release
- An allocated tutor will support you throughout the apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time job to be considered upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.