Finance Accounts Assistant Apprentice KALIRAI & CO LIMITED
Undertake accounting tasks for a portfolio of clients using latest software and specialised packages maximising digital technology to increase productivity and allow capacity for more valued added work.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Undertake accounting tasks for a portfolio of clients with specific responsibility for:
· Maintaining client records on a variety of computerised and cloud based book keeping systems
· Undertake reconcilliations of balance sheet accounts
· Prepare transaction analysis using Excel/Access to support accounts preparation by accountants
· Communicate with clients to resolve book keeping queries and confirm tax liabilities
· Deal with HMRC for resolution of queries on client payments
· Part of the accounting technician team, so will be involved in developing and improving client processes
· General administrative and finance duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Assistant Accountant Level 3
Familarisation with accounting systems
Mentoring by a qualified accountant
Weekly day release to College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent Progression – for the appropriate candidates we can provide support thought to full professional qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
KALIRAI & CO LIMITED
0121 602 7657
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.