Apprentice Recruitment Consultant First Military Recruitment
Being an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant at FMR will allow you to develop a breadth of skills whilst being involved in a fun, friendly and competitive environment. The team is a close-knit group and with success comes rewards including social days.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
6 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaising confidently and professionally with clients and candidates as well as other offices across the company.
- Supporting consultants by resourcing for candidates; identifying candidates through search and selection.
- Manage incoming enquiries from both candidates and clients.
Maintain client information.
- Advertise vacancies on company website, job boards and social media platforms.
- Assess prospective applicants and match their skills and experience with client’s needs.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will be completing a Customer Service Practitioner L2 qualification.
The majority of the training will take place at the employer offices in Bristol, however, there will be occassional additional training at Cirencester College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following successful completion of the apprenticeship, the individual would progress on to becoming a fully-fledged recruitment consultant managing their own accounts. The opportunity to progress into management is also there and we will support you in your journey with us
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 - 9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.